Monday, July 26, 2010

Huge Milestone!

As alluded to in my previous post, Avinash is a man of few words. Well, he added a new one to the list. Poo poo, ha!

He was sitting at the dinner table on Saturday and at the end of the meal, proudly announced 'poo poo'! Well it sounded more like boo poo actually.

So, Ryan got him down and after a minor distraction by the sight of his stroller, Avinash made his way to the bathroom. Where he did the deed.

I told my parents about it and I think they were even more overjoyed than we were. Hopefully this means that the end is in sight. Some sort of understanding has started to take place. When he needs to go and what he needs to tell us when he does. He has repeated this several times since then, but then he will also go without telling us. But we are working on it.

If anyone has any great potty training tips, please send them my way! I don't think the bootcamp in one weekend approach is going to work for us, but other than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...