Friday, December 20, 2013

December Daily | Day 18, deck the halls

This spread has nothing to do with the actual day, and I'm okay with that.  We went to the museum in the morning and then out to dinner at night.  I took (very few) photos, but I didn't feel inspired.  I was going to skip the day entirely but I decided to make a 'filler' spread about making decorations.  Since we spend a portion of each day doing this, it fits any day really (no school = lots of arts&crafts time at home, I love it obvi).

 In the end, I'm glad I scrapped because I just love this spread.  Mostly because I was just playing around. 

 I filled one pocket with different flair and some printable circles from the SC kit. I love that they included a digital version of the fabulous chipboard stickers from the kit.  I stitched the letter stickers on a photo and called it good.  

Avinash was not a fan of this page, because (and I quote) "you know, string. And, if we turn it upside down everything falls out."  Why this child is already planning on turning my album upside down I don't know. 



I cut out this Kal B file with the silhouette and stitched it on as well.  Actually, I lost the halls part somewhere and cut out another one by hand because I was too lazy to make it over. 

Thank you so much for indulging me and coming back to read these posts everyday.  It helps me immensely to post about my pages here and unfinished mini album is never a good time. 

5 comments:

  1. Glad that you found some motivation to keep up, I'm sure you have plenty on your plate! Your pages look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love your work! So much to love here! I love the photo/right side page - so cool. I just love the circle clusters! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous spread! I love all the embellishments and that awesome reindeer card! Love the kraft and the flair. So glad you gave yourself permission to just do a fun filler page. No pressure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I really love the Deck the Halls page. Great hand cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There will be days like this but I love what you filled in it - the pocket with the flairs caught my eye :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...