Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just thought I would check in to say I'm feeling a little loopy right now.  Probably not a great idea to drink two cups of coffee when you haven't had more than, say, three hours of sleep at a time in over a month. 

Especially since the baby fell asleep on her own as soon I finished drinking said coffee.  Great.  Now I can't sleep.  Sigh.

Also, I'm getting a little panicky about going to Pennsylvania tomorrow.  I probably should start on packing, but can't seem to do it.  Especially since none of my clothes fit me.  And I'm about to turn thirty.  And all of my friends are young, fabulous, thin city-dwellers.  Blerg.  Also, the thought of returning to work, like ever, is freaking me out.  Even though that day is many months away.  It is still out there though.  Looming.  Just waiting to suck all the fun out of my life. 

I saw an episode of extreme couponing.  Now I even feel inadequate about buying groceries, great.  I have yet to talk to half the people I should about coming home.  I need to go to the Indian store to get my eyebrows threaded and possibly buy something that fits for the havan.  But it's so far away.  Luckily they do threading at the mall here.  Sigh.

I don't know what I'm going to do on the plane all by myself with Nandini tomorrow.  So worried about going through security too.  I hate the idea of all that radiation flying around near the baby.  Not to mention being patted down.  Appartenly they will pat down a baby's diaper??  So wrong. 

I can't wait to see our family and friends.  But mostly my little boy.  He looks like he has grown so much over just a few days.  He started going to 'school' in Allentown.  My dad even put him to work in the office (Avi wouk! Avi hep!). 

Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...