Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Project Life | Be Free



This Week| In this spread I included Father's Day brunch, new ballet class for Nandini, the Austin Splash Mob and bits around our garden & home.  I have way lost track of continuity this summer.


 

First Side| I really really liked the way this week turned out.  Maybe why I'm sharing it on it's own instead of with a buddy.
The black and white card next to the blue really appeals to me.  It is available here and is one of my own designs :)  The rest of the spread has a lot of lighter blue and green.


Second Side| This transitions to pink and cream with a bit of yellow in between.  It's a rainbow spread and I just love it. I slipped a wood veneer flag under a journaling circle as a sort of prize ribbon simplified. Word art on the photos is from the A Beautiful Mess app again.

Window pocket| I added a wood veneer card I've been hoarding for years I think. The little circle outline cut out totally counts.

You can see all of my Project Life pages here.  This is my third year of doing Project Life and I love this method of memory keeping for our family.  The PL kits I am using generally are the Studio Calico kit, and Midnight kit, with mostly Design A pages this year. I am linked up with the Mom Creative this week.


Now it is your turn!  Add your link back to your Project Life pages here and try to visit and leave comments for each other as well.  Grab a button if you'd like, or just pin it to your favorite scrappy pinterest board, anything works!  Thanks to everyone who linked up last time!  I will be holding a regular weekly link up from now on.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...