Sunday, November 12, 2017

3 Projects and 5 Cards with November Cocoa Daisy Kit Fair Isle

The November Cocoa Daisy Kit is so cozy and festive, like it's namesake a Fair Isle sweater.  I used the 12x12 Memory Keeping kit and the Pocket Memory Keeping kit.

A picture from Christmas Day last year inside Mickey's House. It was so cold for us Austinites in Tokyo we really had to bundle up.  I love how cozy they all look gathered inside Mickey's living room.  

I love the die cut wreaths in this kit.  They can be dressed in so many pretty ways.  Here I added a felt bow on one half and a poinsettia flower. 





I didn't have many leftovers but I used what I had to make a set of Christmas cards. The bears are just too cute but I really had fun making this little house card.  I thought the "meet me under the mistletoe" from one of the sticker sheets worked perfectly with it.  



I used the Pocket Kit mixed with some of the papers from the 12x12 Memory Keeping kit for this project. 

I took the striped patterned paper, cut strips, sewed them and turned them on a diagonal for a fun custom card.  Love the layering and texture it adds.  I also layered die cuts on top of several of the Pocket Kit cards.  

The dark pattern and the script pattern were two more of my favorites.  My Tokyo Disney album is a 9x12 and I am looking forward to filling it up. 




The gather together acrylic piece is probably my favorite part of the kit.  It is so bright and colorful.  I adhered it with mono tape (think vellum adhesive, but it doesn't have to be) so the adhesive wouldn't show through the back.

I used another Christmas day pic.  This time one of us all together.  I must have asked somebody to grab the camera for us.  The people at Tokyo Disney couldn't have been more friendly and helpful, even though we did not speak the language.



Thanks again for checking out my projects this month! 
Go to the Cocoa Daisy page to shop for the full kit and see the rest of the designs.  

You can see all of my Cocoa Daisy Projects here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...