Saturday, December 2, 2017

December Daily 2017 | Album Cover





December Daily is a memory keeping project that I have done for years now. I record one-ish story a day. Some days have none, some days have a few. I try not to be too precious about following the rules.

This year I got a kit and album from Ali Edwards as I have in most years past. I also got a Paislee Press add-on and a kit from Kelly Purkey. I am really excited about that all of the letterpress papers and cards in that kit. The quality of her products is amazing!



I wanted to include the year on the front cover as well.  A little wood veneer and a few sequins.

I bought this gorgeous Jamaica Makes acrylic album from Kelly Purkey's shop.  I really can not make any other album this season though and when I saw that it fit in the album, I had to make it my front page.

I used a transparency from a few years ago underneath. The cheer rubber charm peeks out perfectly from the snow flake die cut. 


I included one more page from KP's kit to round out my front pages.  I may jot down our schedule as the month progresses, but right now I am loving the white space.  I made that die cut with a cut file from a recent Ali Edward's class.  Using the silhouette glitter paper makes a big difference when doing die cuts.  Other glitter papers will not work for me at all. 

Thanks for checking out my pages again!I hope your holidays are magical and full of blessings!!!
XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

5 comments:

  1. Nice pages. Enjoy your holiday!
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful! What is the product that is 3x8 with a snowflake cut out? Vellum?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharyl! The opening half page is actually a mini album cover from Jamaica Makes.

      Delete
  3. I love the start of your album! I just went and picked up that Jamaica Makes album to add to mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...