Saturday, December 15, 2018

December Daily | Day 10 Library

Welcome to my December Daily album, day 10.   On Monday and Wednesday we went to the Austin Central Public Library after school.  It is one of our favorite places.  I kind of wrote about our activities on both of those days here. 


 I took pictures of them in the big circle windows. Nandini even took my picture.

I used my big circle punch to cut holes in a plain piece of paper and layered the photos underneath it.  I used the gold foil letter stickers from the new Cocoa Daisy kit to add a title.  I love these stickers and I don't have to skimp because there are so many letters in the package! 

I stamped a sentiment on a piece of chipboard to echo the circle theme once again.  That is also why I chose that transparent page divider to hold the date. 


On the back of the date I added this gold foiled sentiment from an older Dec Daily kit. 



Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are filled with love and special memories! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...