Tuesday, December 4, 2018

December Daily | Day 2 Winter Wonderland

This weekend we went to two tree lightings.  There are so many around town at different hotels.  When I read that the one at the Fairmont included a complimentary bakeshop, I knew we had to go.  Rarely do these things live up to expectations but this one far, far exceeded them.

I enlarged our tree photo to a 3x8 insert.  I folded over some pattern paper to create a pocket on the back. 

I included another enlarged photo on the front of the 3x8 pocket. 

 It opens up to my journaling.  I added a few cork stars, word sticker and a date stamp.

 I added a tiny pocket page to include a lot of pictures again.  Just to make things simple this time.   I like to put them in a checkerboard.  I went through all of my embellishments, old and new to fill in the pockets in between.


Large sequins, flat gold sequins, a rubber charm, and a tag from anthro.  The tassel is from there too. 


Have you ever seen prettier macaroons?


Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are filled with love and special memories! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...