Thursday, December 6, 2018

December Daily | Day 4 Elf the Movie

Elf movie night!!! I know him!!! 

Ryan was so sweet to get us tickets to the showing of Elf at the historic theatre in Austin, the Paramount. The kids dressed up. Even though Nandini was hesitant because “she never wins costume contests.”

But she did. 

The whole night was so fun. 


First they had snow, then we did the costume contest. Then they had Elf coraling. And to finish we snuggle while watching the movie. 

I made this journaling card with a few Elf quotes that went along with their Costume Contest Characters. I used the font Bemio Italic. 

I washi taped a starty transparency over this picture of our Santa and Elf. It’s not fully in focus, but I like how they are interacting and in the moment. 


I also made a flip up card under my journaling. Just proof that I was there. And of the amazing Elf paper decorations all over the ceiling. The adorable Snow Day card is from Cocoa Daisy. 



Here is a look at my pages in the album together. 


Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are filled with love and special memories! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely spread! It looks as though you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...