Tuesday, December 11, 2018

December Daily | Day 9 Wildflower Center

Magic? Oh yes.  Another day and another fun outing.  This time, the Wildflower Center Illuminations night.  After three days of rain, it finally let up for the last night of this. 

We got there at sunset, and I love these pictures at twilight.  I enlarged one of my favorites on Nandini in front of the new fort exhibit.  

I embellished it very simply, two strips of patterned paper, a translucent plastic word from the main DD kit. 

I used one of the new 3x8 page protectors with two pockets.  You could always cut a regular 3x4 page in half too, which is what I used to do. 

A little chipboard and a tab sticker stapled in place. 

I printed out my journaling on a 4x6 print again.  I layered a journaling card on top with a wood veneer and gold number. I adhered that part outside of the page protector. 

A few more pictures on the back.  


Some of the supplies I am using:
6-Hole Paper Punch
DD Main Kit

Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are filled with love and special memories! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...