Monday, December 3, 2018

December Daily | Day 3 School Artwork

I am doing the third day second, because why not? Sunday was so busy I am not ready to tackle all those photos. 

This day? A pretty regular Monday? I love. I could have done one page with no photo even and been finished. 


I snapped a photo of Lakshman’s school art work today. I used a large gold chipboard letter and scattered some stars affixed with brads. 

The story behind it is even funnier. I hope you can zoom in and read it. 

He is nothing if not an individual. 


Then, I realized this page looks almost exactly like one I did on December 2, 2015 - three years ago! It was one of his crafts from therapy, which he still misses by the way. 

Should I put his foot in the album to compare??!



I added a second page with a picture of Lakshman in his red on red outfit. I basically just took a whole pack of sequins and tucked it in the pocket after taking out the staples. 

A look at my pages in the album. 



Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are filled with love and special memories! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here



1 comment:

  1. Super cute, I love that you incorporated your little boy's work like that, it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...