Thursday, April 16, 2009

Being babied.

I swear, Avinash was the cutest little boy last night. He has really been soaking up all the extra attention he has been getting from my Mom this past week. He was out all day with her too, running errands, going out to lunch with friends, getting the oil changed. Then we went out again after I got home to see Ryan up on stage at the Houston Tea Party.



You would think all of this activity would tire him out completely. But no! He was so playful and adorable all night. My mom and I just laid down a sheet on the carpet getting ready to massage him. He crawled and scooted all over, laughing the whole time.

Then of course we both got baby oil back massages from my Mom. I love being babied. It does tend to make me revert a bit, though she says she doesn't take it personally...

UPDATE:

Check out Ryan's interview about the Tea Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...