Sunday, April 12, 2009

Half-year mark.

Avinash is six months already!! I really can't believe it. He is growing and learning so much every day. I feel like I am seeing the world through new eyes everytime he discovers something new.

He has been exploring his toes a lot lately, the shape, sight, feel and most of all taste!

His favorite food list keeps growing. We started out with banana and avocado. (Thanks in large part to my mom who will feed him practically anything), he is now also loving mango, which he sucks directly off of the seed, yellow dhal, rice, black beans, carrots. She also gave him a taste of subji masala, which he liked but I haven't fed him since. She also gave him chocolate cookies, sigh..

And the cutest thing of all is his laugh! He finds so many different things hilarious now
1. Flying
2. Bouncing on Daddy's knee
3. Mommy's sneezes
4. Snapping
5. Tossing hair
6. Sitting on me while I do crunches (poorly)
7. Raspberries on his tummy

We took him out to Barnes & Nobles for his six month birthday so we could get him some new books. We let him pick out which one he thought was tastiest, er, best.





Happy Six months Avinash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...