Friday, January 28, 2011

Top 10 for 2010

Even though I have only finished scrapping pictures up to August, I thought I would post some of my favorite layouts from last year on here. Hopefully this will motivate me to get more done soon!



Cupid Love - from way back in February.  I am still so touched by the flowers that Avinash (via Anuj) sent me.   


Zoo Day!  I just love the colors, punched paper and the monkey sticker (which matches Avi's monkey costume!).  I added buttons to echo the circles on the paper.


So Dapper.  Just a really cute picture of Avinash, matted with some cute animal paper.




Play Laugh.  This is Avi's campaign poster-esque layout.  I didn't do any journaling to keep the page simple and clean.  Love the way it turned out.

Bluebonnets & indian paintbrush.  Driving out to the middle of nowhere, Texas just to see the wildflowers was so much fun! 




New loft.  I love the hodge-podge scrappy feel of this layout. 


Smooth criminal.  I love all the random concerts we come upon on our nightly walks in the park.  Hearing the motown revue's rehearsals of Michael Jackson was a total bonus.


Sugar High - We went to Canopy for brunch one morning in San Fransisco.  The food was amazing and Avinash had what he loves best: syrup!  Plus I love how he looks in that sailor outfit.


Elephant Adventure.  Avinash loves seeing this page in his album because it is him with a huge elephant.  One of our many Smithsonian adventures in DC this summer.



i carry your heart -  I love this poem and I love the way this layout turned out.  Those little ultrasound pictures are so precious to me and I had so much fun putting this together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...