Friday, January 15, 2016

December Daily | Days 21 & 22

I finally put my ornaments picture in the album.  


On the day of the winter solstice we were supposed to go to a lantern parade.  We made little lanterns but we ended up staying home and avoiding the rush.  Instead we had a little walk around the trails in our nieghborhood.  I really loved it and hope we do it next year.  It's not a bad little tradition.


Stars make everything better.  I couldn't really capture the little lights in the photos so the stars stand in well.


Love all the layers in the full spread in the album. 


Day 22.  Keeping it very simple with the photos and a little journaling.  We had a lovely playdate making ornaments with our friends.  My friends are so creative.  They really blow me away sometimes.  There must have been five or six different and beautiful crafts to do. 

I paired it with a large photo of the ornaments I took of all my currrent favorites. I stapled a gold chipboard O to the front and added some more gold stars that happened to match the letter exactly. 

You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...