Monday, June 27, 2016

Pre-school Graduation // Congrats Nandini!!

Pre-school graduations don't need to be too complicated or drawn out.  We kept Nandini's nice and simple and I couldn't have been more pleased.  After all the festivities at Avinash's kindergarten graduation last year, I knew that I had to do something special for her as well.  

Nandini has known these kids since she was two years old!  They are best friends and I'm so proud to see them growing up together.  


In truth, I still see them as little ones, but they are growing up and learning so much already.   

I made a simple garland with a kit from Target.  I got these cute mortarboard headbands from there as well.  The diplomas were a copy of UT's that I made in photo shop.  A nice gothic font goes a long way. 

Way to go Nandini!  You are so bright and I can't wait to see how much you like being in the big school for kindergarten.  I pray that she finds more confidence and will make friends there too. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...