Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Layouts!

Avinash loves looking at his scrapbooks too!





Inspired by a mural in Philadelphia, dedicated to love I believe. It captured Avi's newly forming words perfectly.



I love this picture of Avinash careening toward the Pacific ocean so much that I had to do a special layout for it, even though I already have a complete other album of our Costa Rica trip put together. This was inspired by Ranjini Malhotra's spring madness layout. I find that light backgrounds really make my pictures pop more than busy patterned ones lately. This combines both aspects in one.
This quote I found in a box of Bryn Mawr memorabilia completed the whole thing perfectly!



Avinash has this pouting face he makes whenever we scold him now. Where did he learn this? Seriously, every time we say no to something, his lip quivers moments before he starts bawling.



Just a little 15 month recap page. I absolutely love this studio calico homefront paper. It is so perfect for boy pages! The white is super sparkly and the journaling is on velum, my new product I'm trying out. Turqouise thickers complete the look.


Scraplift of Vivian Masket, October Afternoon designer du jour. Love her use of multicolor thickers to match their stickers! Still need to work on this type of look, but I like it.
Thanks for looking! You know I love to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...