Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Project Life| Super Gudiya

This Week| Easter weekend and all the fun that goes along with it.  Let me just say, egg hunt competition is fierce.  Kite making and flying at the museum. Doctors visits for Gudiya and the emergence of a new super hero.

First Page| Most of this spreads cards are from the SC Camelot kit.  I loved this month so much I bought both add-ons.  My see through element is a watercolor die cut that I added a JBS butterfly to.  Each side has one glued on the outside of the page protector.

Second Page| My favorite part of  this spread? The 'Super Gudiya" cards.  I put the speech bubble sticker in the middle and sprinkled the cork stars to tie the related pockets together.  I made a filler card of sorts with this kits stamp set.  The fly a kite text was added to the top photo using the letterglow app on my phone.



You can see all of my Project Life pages here.  This is my third year of doing Project Life and I love this method of memory keeping for our family.  The PL kits I am using generally are the Studio Calico kit, and Midnight kit, with mostly Design A pages this year. I am linked up with the Mom Creative and the Memory Nest this week.

Now it is your turn!  Add your link back to your Project Life pages here and try to visit and leave comments for each other as well.  Grab a button if you'd like, or just pin it to your favorite scrappy pinterest board, anything works!  Thanks to everyone who linked up last time!  I will be holding a regular weekly link up from now on.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely spread!! Loving all you details...those corks stars are perfect! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the white with the pops of pastels!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pics and your choice of embellishments! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Super Gudiya cards are so cute! The photo shows so much personality.
    I hope I can link up next week. I think we've finally figured out some kind of routine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are so sweet. I love the butterfly element you added to the page protector. I love those types of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages! I am curious how you got the Egg Hunt letters to say in place. Did you attach adhesive? If so, you can't see it through the letters which is something I worry about. I've seen letters like that stapled on before but I don't always want to do that. Also, I notice you like to put floating elements inside some of your 3X4s, a look that I think is really fun. Do you just leave it as a peek a boo type window for when it's in your book and you can see either the previous or following weeks through the empty space? Do you embellish the reverse side to match the spread it's facing?

    Sorry for all the questions, I'm just wondering how different PL'ers address this as I like the look and am thinking about trying it myself. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...