Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sage + Mint | May Cocoa Daisy Reveal

This month's Cocoa Daisy kit is here and let me tell you, it is a good one.  I didn't get much time to work on the kits again this month, but for entirely different reasons.  Well, one reason really.  He knows who he is.  Lol.

I really loved this kit.  Shopping the kits this month was a little different and really fun.  Instead of having to commit a big extra add-on purchase, you can add in bits and pieces to supplement the main kit and DITL with what works for you.  I had to have ALL the gold things.  They are just so yummy.  There is a gold paper add-on that a big chunk of scrappy heaven.

Fashion Show // I got out the gold papers right away of course and came up with this.  Nandini and I were trying on some of the Lilly Pulitzer stuff I scored at Target (my part of Austin is thankfully still pretty much in the country so it wasn't as bad here as most places).  I pulled her stuff out, and started chanting "Fashion show, fashion show, fashion show at lunch!"  She totally didn't get the reference, but pretty quickly decided we would be having a fairy lunch after trying to clothes.  Makes sense.  


Bee Happy // Those gold letters from the main kit were just too sumptious not to hoard.  I kinda did the next best thing by using (almost) all of them on one page.  Oh, I should have gotten two packs for sure.


 

Dream mini book // Nandini and I had a very special mother daughter this month when I took her to Zilker's annual fairy tea party.  It was just the cutest, girliest, most darling thing you can imagine.  I used lots of gold again, can you imagine?  I also grabbed those amaze Crate Paper floral die cuts.  I know they are sold out in a lot of other stores, so I was really happy to snag a pack.  I used them all over the cover and sprinkled a few more throughout the book for continuity.  I like too that the kit offered lots of black and white paper options to balance all the heavy gold.  It paired really well with my pink and green photos from the garden.

The Chat is happening right now and shopping starts in one hour.  Ready, set, go!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...