Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Cocoa Daisy November Kits, Gathering

I have really been loving the feel of the kits lately.  Not to mention how much fun it is to work with new releases without having to place multiple orders across different sites.  This month had a lot of fun Dear Lizzy stuff from her Documentary line.  There are so many great watercolor elements.  I love the rub-ons so much. I think I used them on almost every project.



Krishna | I have been neglecting my Holidays 2015 Mini-book for far too long.  I love these photos of Lakshman dressed up as another little brother, Krishna, for Janmashtami.  I find with Indian events, it is best to stick with simple designs that don't overwhelm the photos.  I made these pages after making most of my other projects and had been saving that bold black and white print for this.


Pumpkin Patch | This was the first layout I put together.  It took a while to find time given how hectic things were this weekend with Halloween and Tornado warnings and torrential rains.  Now all we have to deal with is a simple street repaving and road closures in our neighborhood.  Fun.  We get to walk everywhere!

This patterned paper was just begging to be cut into.  I cut a few matching circles from the other patterned papers as well.

I had a lot of fun working with these gold alphas and layering them as well.



Always | I had to jump in and scrap Avi's recent Harry Potter party.  I love this picture my friend took of my whole living room.  It's a bit decieving though because we had what felt like 100 first graders running around all afternoon.
Of course, it was mostly an excuse to use the deer rub-on, in honor of Snape and Lily :)  I sprinkled other rubons all over the page as well.

Dumbo | This is a little sneak of the stamping project I did for the CD blog.  Another great left over page that came together really well.  Hope you will like it!

October 2015 | My last project was a little mini book for the blog as well.  This was so fun to put together.  Lots of 3x4 photos and PL cards too.

How is your scrapping going?  What was your favorite part of this month's Cocoa Daisy Kit?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...