Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday, preview edition.

Ok, so I am going to attempt another Not Me! post in imitation of my most favorite MckMama and her blog, MyCharmingKids, even though I do not NOT still feel like I don't know what I'm doing.

To start with, I did NOT buy this little Marie Chantal jumper for Avinash on Gilt.



I especially did NOT buy this item because I thought he would look adorable running around in velvet suspender shorts. Images of little baby Avinash yodeler, much like a long lost VonTrapp baby, did not go dancing through my head. Never, ever would I subject my son to being dressed up in a NOT silly outfit, for my own pure enjoyment.

And, despite the fact that I have, like, no vacation time for the next seven years I am NOT contemplating how I can make it to World-wide hug a Stellan day. I would NOT go crazy for this. Nope, no way. Am not constantly thinking that I have so much in common with MckMama. Not me, never.

I am also not writing this post when I should be studying. Never. I also never watch House when I should be studying--telling myself that I can practically learn just as much watching someone make insane diagnoses that DO NOT have almost no basis in real medicine.

I also did not forget to call my Mother before she left for India, that would make me a terrible daughter. I would never do that and then feel awful about it all week. I am also totally capable of taking care of Avinash without checking in with my Mom about him ever few hours. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...