Friday, November 13, 2009

Random Friday thoughts and a new layout.

I am sooo happy that it is Friday. Today has been so chill and I definitely needed it after so many days of 12+ hour surgeries, on top of being on call for 19 straight days. I can't believe the weekend is almost here.

My life seriously revolves around Janie and Jack, I have been obsessing over their Family and friends for a week.



I literally went online at 11:01 pm last night and ordered stuff on-line using the coupon. Half of it was stuff that I bought last week in the store and now have to return. I was so worried though because the wolf hoodie with ears, very Where the Wild Things Are-esque, was out of stock!

I called stores all day and found one that has it in Sugarland. They are holding it for me and I just hope that I can get out of here in time.

Well, the ER is calling again.

Here is the new layout I wanted to post. It is one of my favorites. I love the colorful paper and those thick velvety black chipboard letters!



Fingers crossed for the wolf costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...