Friday, December 2, 2016

December Daily | Handmade Holiday Day 2

I documented our trip to the Christmas Tree Farm next. I used this free word art from Ali Edwards as an overlay on this photo of Nandini. I added a simple star and brad on top.  I always use a ton of stars in my December Daily.  Can't be helped.



The hay maze always gets me the best smiles and faces. I did more typed journaling here and found this gold sticker to fit in the space underneath the words. 

I cut a patterned paper from the kit in half and made a 3x8 divider. 

An extra photo of us and a simple white wooden tree. 

I love this photo of Ryan with the boys.  I put the ticket on the edge of the photo and added a little stamping, bring on the twinkle.  

Indeed. 



Thanks for checking out my December Daily album! 


XOXO, 
Niru 


ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

1 comment:

  1. This is really lovely! I headed here from your link on Alis blog ( I just choose at random). Can't wait to see what else you do to document this season. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...