Monday, April 26, 2010

New Layouts - Rodeo and Holi 2010



I love all these pages I see with a mix of patterned paper strips, but I find them so hard to do. I cheated here and used one sheet of Studio Calico border paper. The quote is a lily bee rub on, they are my favorite rub on, they have the best little sayings! Of course I love pictures that show us covered in colors, but I especially love the top one because you see all the colored powder flying in the wind.




This AC Dear Lizzy ribbon is the best thing. So fun and girly. I don't have many girly layouts to do unfortunately, but I'm sure I'll find more ways to work it in.




I loved the way these die cut pages looked when overlapped, especially over turqoise cardstock. Being that it is a Holi layout, I took the opportunity to use lots of bold colors. I also mix and matched different AC thickers here for the title and another pop of colors.






One of our evening trips to the rodeo carnival. My star punch is perfect for these texas themed LOs. SC patterned paper and the border and die cuts are My Mind's Eye.




I wasn't sure about the composition of this layout, but the OA letter stickers really brought the whole thing together. We were so surprised to learn that you have be at least six to be a mutton buster, but we took Avinash to see the sheep anyway. Love that I get to use all of these OA farm-themed stickers and papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...