Monday, April 26, 2010

Not me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




Since I love running errands, I did not snap at Ryan for wanting to go to Target all weekend.

And, when we got there I did not have to bite my tongue while I simultaneously squealed over the new Zac Posen collection. I do not have a serious shopping problem here. Not me! I always shop resposibly and consider our shopping budget very carefully. I certainly was not then able to pull out two or three things purchased on my last trip to Target which are still unworn, and then toss those things into the return pile.



I do not have the black lung from a constant hacking cough, which I have not avoided medicating for weeks. I did not just start taking medicine on Sunday finally. I also have not been letting bad thoughts creep in or feel riddled with self doubt. Not me!

Call in sick? Never. I am not still hacking up a lung and in the process of losing my voice. Not me, I always follow my mom's advice and take care of myself before things get bad.

And, I am currently not blogging while Avinash is trying to climb up the bookshelf ladder in our living room. How bad a mother would I be then? Nope, I would never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...