Friday, May 23, 2014

Day in the Life | May 2014

Lately the days have felt like they are rushing by.  The kids are done with preschool for the year.  Lakshman is no longer a newborn, but a real full fledged baby.  This is very hard for me to process.  Last week I joined in with Ali Edwards to take part in another Day in the Life challenge.  I love her use of a 4x4 mini album this year. 

This day very much reflected our current routine.  Wake up early.  Go to dance class.  Visit the new house to drop stuff off and unpack some more.  Target.  Play time at home.  After dinner walk around the neighborhood.  

I didn't record too many specific details about the day.  I love doing it but it just didn't happen that day.  The good thing about doing project life is that I always have a place for those silly little things my kids say (whenever I do get a chance to write some more current sayings down).  

For all these pictures I used my iPhone + the VSCOcam app to edit.  I love that app so much.  I almost don't miss the pictures from my big camera at all.















I will most likely put these pictures into an insert in my Project Life album, but I might add a page to the mini album I made last year with about 7 'days in the life' recorded. 

http://avinashhecker.blogspot.com/2013/08/day-in-life-july-2013_13.html
Here is a look at the mini album I made for Day in the Life last year.

ps. My giveaway is still open below.  If you want to get a project life kit check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I think the pictures say it all. I always get caught up trying to record the details and then get no quality pictures...so I give up halfway through. Might just try taking the pictures next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...