Thursday, December 13, 2018

December Daily | Day 11 Anthropologie Advent Calendar

Welcome to my Day 11! We had a pretty quiet day here of school and home and errands. I used this day to include my Anthropologie advent calendar instead. My kids always have a chocolate advent and we have started adding on toys and legos and tsum taums. This year, it was my turn to get one too. 

I love it so much!! I can’t tell you how fun it is to open a new box every day and get a little treasure out. 

I printed out a picture of my advent calendar on a wide white background. I added a strip of patterned paper from the main kit. I love red peppermint stripe in my DD and can use it almost everydat. 

I also added a title on the front with gold foil letter stickers. This tab serves as an invitation to open the photo up and see what is inside. I wanted to capture some of the fun of opening my calendar everyday. 


The page flips open to show the inside of my advent calendar. I added a picture of some of my items so far on the inside cover. I typed my journaling directly on the photo. 



I added a piece of chipboard on the inside to hold my date. I love these letter and number stickers so much! I did flip over one of the die cuts in the main kit because I wanted to use the plain side. 


Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are filled with love and special memories! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here

Some of the supplies I am using:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...