Saturday, December 8, 2018

December Daily | Day 5 Making Spirits Bright

I somehow took on teacher gifts for two classes and the admins.  I have been shopping and organizing and packing cookies and back to the store again.  It's the sort of fun game where you are just never sure if anyone is happy but I felt good at the end.  

I made a pocket 4x6 card and tucked in several tags inside.  I backed the circle 
transparency with a gold foiled circle from a previous years kit.  

I had some photos from Anthropologie I wanted to include. Not from the actual day but I didn’t really take many photos. 

I created a second 4x6 “pocket” card for tags. I used this new hole reinforcer punch. I stitched and added ribbon. It was fun. 


My full spread together in the album. 


This is the punch I used to put the finishing touch on these tags:



Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are filled with love and special memories! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here


3 comments:

  1. Is there a tutorial for the tags you used and the ones that Ali made for the beginning of her book this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be happy to make one! Will try to post today or tomorrow. Thank you so much!!

      Delete
    2. I hope this helps!
      https://youtu.be/U-7sCyv07xo

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...