Friday, December 21, 2018

December Daily | Day 15 Happy Merry Cheer

I included this day in my catch up page, but I had more to share about the story.  

I also have to say thank you for all the people who reached out to me after I talked about what has been going on in our lives yesterday.  Her teacher is gone and she had a sub today.  I came to class for her holiday party and oh my, what a difference a sweet, normal person can make.  I doubt the sub was aware of the issues going on, but she came up to me anyway to tell me how much she likes Nandini and told me she is like an old soul.  

Her new teacher also came to find us and welcome her.  She was Avinash's old teacher and she said she wants Lakshman to come to her class also now.  There were so many wonderful moments of kindness.  And my daughter is feeling so much better.  We are trying to focus on the good now. 

And watching all three kids in their theatre shows was a very good thing.  I had the idea of trying to do a digitial collage with a series of horizontal photos with text in between.  
I originally wanted the stamped sentiment to preceed each line of text, but my spacing was not right.  

Instead I just stamped at the end of each text box and it worked out fine.  I wasn't sure if the red ink I have would smudge on photo paper, but I know the black is fine.  

I stamped these larger sentiments in between as well.  The stamp set is paislee press.  I just love their elegant feel. 

Also from paislee press, I have these puffy lightbulb stickers.  Unsurprisingly, they match the stamping very well. 

I stitched a line down the edge of the patterned paper border I added.  I placed one large black chipboard star on top.  

I just love those stars. 

And I added one more bonus full page photo on the back.  More strips of patterned paper along the border. 

How much do I love these balloon displays around Austin? And I think they look great with my ballooning belly !!



Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are filled with love and warmth! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here

Some of the supplies I am using:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...