Monday, December 17, 2018

December Daily | Day 12 Trail of Lights

After a truly horrible no good very bad day at school, sometimes things have a way of turning around at home.  Wednesday was that kind of day, but a spontaneous trip to see the Austin Trail of Lights after school and randomly running into a best friend there really helped.  

I used a big picture of Lakshman to back to the photo enlargement on day 11.   Embellished with a simple cork word and a few copper stars.  It definitely adds a lot of bulk to the album, but it is outside a page protector so that should help a little. 

I had lots and lots of pictures, so I had to add one more page to hold them.  I used this transparency sheet in between to hold the date. 

It is a large white chipboard number from the kit. The back is raw chipboard, so I backed it with a journaling card. 

The journaling card that I put on the back was cut down to the size of the number to seem more like a tag.  I also rounded some of the edges and adhered it right to the edge of the page.  
This is one of the old tricks to get these add ons to look more cohesive and finished. 

Typed journaling.  I just edged it in ribbon and added a tab sticker and a little heart. 


I used a whole bunch of stars from one pack because I love the ombre color scheme.  I also adhered a rubber charm to the photo of Ryan and Avi.  


Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are filled with love and special memories! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here

Some of the supplies I am using:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...