Friday, April 1, 2011

Tummy time.

One of the few new things that we bought for Nandini (this and some super necessary rubber teething giraffe?). Decided to open it up finally and give it a try. I love the rainbow and the hanging monkey most of all.
After I put her down I had left the room for a minute to get my contacts and when I came back she was on her back.  I think she must have rolled over, but I didn't witness it and couldn't reproduce it.  Avinash had rolled over for the first time at two weeks too, but he did it out of anger.  He couldn't stand tummy time and just flipped himself over.  She on the other hand doesn't seem to mind it and often falls asleep when I try tummy time. 

Lifting her head up..




 Watching me with one eye open...wonder where she gets that??

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...