Friday, May 4, 2012

No Sleep

I just got this as an early mother's day/late birthday present:


I realized I don't have any purple washi tape.  This is another reason I need a scrapbooking assistant.

I can't stop thinking about all the titles I want to attach to little polaroid frames. I made two layouts yesterday but not sure if they are any good..


I can't find the font budmo jig anywhere since Picnik went away. Did I invent it??

Is there a better way for me to access only the cool fonts I love instead of scrolling through 99% of the junk fonts?

And that is the story of how I got next to no sleep last night.  I even got up at one point, designed a silhouette file and then went back to bed.   It didn't help.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...