Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bubbles!

Bubble blowing is one of those random activities that Avinash and Nandini both love (and helps get them out of that post-nap funk). Nandini only knows a few words, mostly starting with the letter B, and just started saying bubble too. Apparently we are still working through the buh sound. But, each time she says she squeals with great delight. I love it!

 





 I loved that top photo so much, I already scrapped it. I love telling a long, rambling story on a page.

1 comment:

  1. aawww this is so sweet, love the photos and your layout is wonderful and sweet. I love seeing kids play with bubbles, like magic to them.

    My kids still play with them and love them, now our dog joins in too and chases them and eats the bubbles. You are never to old i guess to play with them.

    REALLY LIKE THIS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...