Friday, August 10, 2012

Rainbow Shelves

One of the best features of our apartment is the built-in bookshelf. I decided to arrange the books by color when we first moved in. Obviously, I have a thing for rainbows. It has accumulated junk and toys over time, but Avinash is interested in the color system and groups all his stuff by color too. It is a fun way to get him to organize his stuff in the living room and is something I should probably try in his room too.





I also got this cute pitcher vase from Ikea for the tabletop. It is kind of rustic, which isn't really our style, but it works because of the white I think.  The cheap knick knacks at Ikea and Target always get me.


And, I still have up this Tray from Target on the kitchen table, with these cute glass tea light holders in blue and red. So, naturally I stocked up on tea lights at Ikea. 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by for a visit from Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life.
    I just love the rainbow of colors. And the bookcases are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The library ladder on the book shelves is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ladder! :) Love your blog! Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...