Monday, June 24, 2013

Project Life: Week 22.

This week: We did a lot more unpacking. We discovered the wildflower center near our neighborhood. And, I took a mini road trip with a friend down to Sea World in the middle of the week.  Such a total blast, especially to do it in on a weekday. Also featured is our go to non-TV related indoor activity, painting up the huge roll of paper from ikea!

First side:  I'm still catching up so it is tough to fill up the weeks when they aren't fresh in my mind.  I use more filler cards but was really happy to find a place/not hoard this KP kit Sunshine card. 

I actually pulled out some washi tape for a change to layer under this photo.  I already like the look of white on kraft and the translucent color makes it even better.

This patterned paper is from Paislee Press, via Studio Calico.  I cut up a different Studio Calico Project Life kit card for the speech bubble.  Gotta remember to include Nandini's constantly expanding vocabulary.  Flair is Ormolu and the calender stamp in Amy Tangerine.

I didn't love the way this photo looked after I printed it so I slipped a Crate Paper photo overlay on top.

Second side:
I made my own little 4x6 pocket insert with this wavey Atlantic patterned paper and a matching orangey grid paper. I really liked this simple stories Urban Traveler sticker and how it fit the whole way across the pocket.  In a rare instance, I actually printed out this photo after I planned this pocket and cropped it to fill the entire width of the pocket to match the sticker.

Paislee press digital flair, tiny attached to the photo.  Not sure there is much more to journal about this other than joy.

Favorite card of the week:  Largely because of the Crate Paper Pier plastic letters, but also because big oak leaves really do make me feel like I'm about to dine at a fairy tea party. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I use a lot of digital products, and created a FREE Printables board on Pinterest to keep track (and, I work really hard to make sure that the pins there are all 'live links' and not spam).  As google reader comes to a slow and painful end, please consider following me on bloglovin' or feedly.  I appreciate all of your support!

I am linked up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday. The PL kits I am using are the Seafoam kit and Midnight kit, with multi-pack page protectors, the monthly Studio Calico Project Life kit, and the Kelly Purkey kit.  Phew, that's a lot but I like to mix it up, what can I say?
Be sure to click over and check out the new FYV workshop I'm contributing to this summer and giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. I always love your work! Your kids are just adorable and you feel very "real" when I see your PL and layouts! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages and how fun to do a fun trip in the middle of the week, makes it feel like summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I just love that Joy picture. It screams all things wonderful and magic about Summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...