Monday, June 24, 2013

Around here.

We have been busy. 

 Playing outside in the water with Nani, in between her unpacking and helping me.

 Looking for rocks.

 Learning to swim (again).

Putting out flowers.

 Getting scare lessons (like she needs them).

And, just hiding out, enjoying the start of summer and exploring our new city.

With Avinash out of school, I think we go somewhere around the city almost every day.  It has been a lot of fun, but also leaves me  low on energy.  My mom's visit definitely helped and she will be sorely missed by all.  Sometimes I don't realize how much I miss her home cooking and how good having her around makes me feel.

I have lots of new projects in the works.  I hope you will come back over the next few weeks and check them out!

2 comments:

  1. your family photos are adorable! great capture of their fun personalities. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exploring new places is so much fun. We've been in the same place for a while, but I really have the urge to explore again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...