Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Things have been quiet around here lately and likely to continue to be so for the next few weeks.  At almost nine months along I know not to make too many plans.  My baby shower is next week and I'm so excited about that. 



We celebrated the New Year in a not so quiet fashion at home.  I bought one of those big packages of party poppers at Target.  That, plus popcorn and some sparkling apple cider, one juice box and a sippy cup of water made for a pretty wild party here. 

I am so ready for a new year and a new start.  I can't wait to get out of this falling apart rental house, and find a home.  I am excited to meet this baby and for all the new adventures next year will bring.  I am still pondering my goals and my needs/wants.  Ideas for this year's One Little Word are percolating and I am getting inspired seeing what other people have come up with. I am also trying to finish up the last few weeks of project life.  So, you have a huge post about that coming your way soon :)

If you entered my giveaway, you can see the results here.  Thank you to everyone for supporting me, this little blog and my crafty endeavors.  I love you guys.  Wishing you all the happiest of new years and heaps of blessings on top. 


4 comments:

  1. Wishing you much happiness in 2014 and all the best for a smooth welcome of your new family member! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Niru!! I 'm doing one little word too! It's my first year, I'm pretty excited about it!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, and can't wait to hear all about your newest addition! I just choose my OLW.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...