Sunday, October 11, 2015

Cocoa Daisy Memento October Projects


Sharing my November Cocoa Daisy projects today.  I am loving all the warm colors and fall themes this month.  It is full of new Crate Paper and Pink Paislee lines that I just love.  The chipboard sheets from Crate Paper are always my favorite. 

Hello little walnut | I usually struggle with this type of patterned paper, but I really loved the picture of this and had to use it. I made a little door frame to hold the picture of Lakshman.  I printed out the photo with a watercolor finish and it looks really cool in real life.  I added a little bit of stamping, washi and tissue paper to the other doors and windows. The big wildflower gold title stickers are so awesome and one of my favorite add-on elements.

Are you kitten me |  I love this internet meme/phrase so much.  Nandini laughs and laughs so much when we say this. I wanted to play with alphas and a long phrase.   The puffy sticker from the add-ons were too cute not to include here.  This turned out to be my kids favorite layout this month. I may have to revisit this idea, even though it is not really story or journaling focused.



Nature Center Adventure | I played with all the fun die cuts and chipboards for a loose grid. I used the die cut frame to hold my journaling.  This is becoming such a go to design for me.

Love You | I still haven't scrapped any of their Halloween photos from last year, so I got a little start here.  I used the cute little fox die cut with this floral wreath transparency.  I think the colors and patterns are just so pretty here.  The polka dot ribbon adds some great texture here.


Go check out the shop and grab your kit while you can !! 

3 comments:

  1. I am totally loving all those layouts! LOVE LOVE LOVE how the journaling is on the top one, outlining the buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors and the adorableness <3 I'm an old soul and have been scrapbooking (and knitting) since a teen

    www.obsessivecooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pages! Loving your fun and vibrant style...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...