Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Week in the Life | Tuesday and Wednesday pages

I'm still only 80% done with my album and I figure that posting here is the only thing that's going to keep me accountable.  I also really want to clean off the tray holding all my week in the life stuff and set up my December Daily stuff!  I know, it's even Halloween yet, but I'm excited.  

 Tuesday | Used a printed vellum paper as a day divider.  I love the gauzy dreamy quality it adds.


Printing 3x8 photos is so fun.  I basically set up a canvas in photoshop and print out multiple photos on a 8.5 x 11 piece of photo paper.

I used the Ali Edwards daily brushes on most opening photos.

Blurry and I love it.  I was really drawn to this black and white print.  Simple and graphic.

I used a story kit digital brush on this photo.  

 And, I had the Madonna song in my head all day after this. Heehee.



 Still adding little word strips or stickers along with the printed text on photos.

Kraft + colorful cards.  I  love how it plays off the colorful butterfly poster picture.

 I added a 4x6 insert to the top of this spread.  I repeated the photo of Nandini and Lakshman from the beginning of the day but turned it black and white and added text over top.  I desaturated a photo of Avinash for some continuity.

 Including a few plus signs, as well as stars throughout.

My blue apron haul.  Oh how it has changed our lives.  I can't even believe it.



 Included these cards and chipboard numbers from last year's kit each day.
Wednesday | I used this gorgeous patterned paper from Studio Calico.  I layered a bit with some printed transparency as well. 

 A little day of the week cork piece from Cocoa Daisy.  Been hoarding those for this project for a while.


Another set of 3x8 photos.  Most of my opening pictures are taken in the dark before I'm fully awake.

A little stamping above text journaling.


 I played around with the coloring of the daily brush here.


A bit of hand journaling on wavy lines. 




A little pop dot under this label for added dimension.  I have really been liking putting things outside of the page protector these days. 

 A loose scattering of wooden sequins.  I really should seal this pocket shut but the chipboard is doing a pretty good job.


More journaling and another little clipped label.

Thanks for checking out my pages!  I will be posting more later this week.  You can see all previous week in the life posts here.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages. I love all the journaling over the pictures.
    (That Madonna song is going to be stuck in my head now too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your latest pages look fantastic! I'm looking forward to DD too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layouts.

    By the way the second comment listed above looks like SPAM. Just saying. I would delete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layouts.

    By the way the second comment listed above looks like SPAM. Just saying. I would delete.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...