Monday, June 25, 2012

Project Life - local

I did another one page spread this week. I wanted to balance out last week and be able to do a two page spread for the next week. We went to this new place called Local Foods alot and went to the new dinosaur exhibit at the Science Museum and ended up walking through the butterfly sanctuary as well.  Some things like storytime at the library and swimming at the Y didn't seem camera-worthy and didn't make it into the album.  I did include two funny quotes from Avinash, even though technically one was from the previous week. 

I kept it super simple and cut up one page of patterned paper, added a few day of the week stamps and some fun lemmy card printables from one story down. 


Overall, things look a little flat without any thickers or titles, but at least it gels well with last week.

We started watching a lot of dinosaur train after this visit to the science museum and went back again two days later. 

I made one more top ten list of our usual lunch spots, even though it was mostly one place this week. 

I have no idea where Avinash got the idea that we ripped our fur off with our teeth.  Too many trips to the threading salon with me?

We have been trying to emphasize the fun of playing the game over winning (since he is such a sore loser and winner these days), but I still pretty amazed when he told me not to say maybe and we won the next game of bingo at the museum.

Supply List: dear lizzy numbers paper, JBS Days of the Week Stamps, neon tapes, little birdie SC stamp set, Elle's Studio lil snippets, one story down journaling cards, Martha Stewart circle tag and label stickers, target washi and paper clips.

Linked up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday. The PL kit I am using is the Clementine kit. Thank you so much to everyone in this wonderful community. I love all the feedback and looking at everything people do each week. It definitely keeps me motivated. And, please, link me up to any of your inspiring pages this week as well in the comments! I try my best to visit each one, and I'm always happy that I do!

9 comments:

  1. Oh man, I WANT those stamps with the days of the week and the rainbow journaling card.

    Must stop buying supplies!!!

    What kind of ink do you use to stamp on your photos? StazOn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages, I like the day of the week stamps! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page! Love the quotes you are including from the kids. It's so easy to forget the crazy things they say. I love the colorful number elements in the background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fun PL page!!!! llove love love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute--- love the quotes, the funny things children say ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pages and those stamps are fun!! You java so much fun with your kids. When mine were little I stayed home and. Only did story time. It's great to make memories for them. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pages and those stamps are fun!! You java so much fun with your kids. When mine were little I stayed home and. Only did story time. It's great to make memories for them. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think your page looks flat at all - I think the layering gives it dimension and the colours make it pop. As fun as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am IN LOVE with your PL!!!! I wish I could flip through it in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...