Saturday, December 9, 2017

December Daily | Day 7 Snow Day in Austin



A simple page for a great day with basically no pictures. I grew up with blizzards and snow days and I loved it. I also kind of like not having to deal with the realities of snow now as a grown up. 

But one day of snow every five years? Pure magic and miracle. The kids basically went crazy. It was really late before it started really coming down. We both took lots of pictures. I tried printing them and they were so dark that I just used one from the next morning. 



I got the story told and I am so glad. Patterned paper, one stamp, wood trees and one die cut. Simple and meaningful. 


Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are magical and full of blessings!!!
XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...