Friday, December 22, 2017

December Daily | Day 18 The Lion and Deer

On Monday, we took a trip to the Zoo for a birthday party. It turned out to be quite the eventful morning. 

Before the Zoo, we stopped by Nandini’s class to face paint all the kids for spirit week. I added in a few simple deer journaling cards. Had to add a red nose sticker of course. 


The facing page was made with patterned paper. I made a flip out with a few 4x6 photos washi taped together. 

On the first photo I added a wild die cut I created in the beginning of the month. The full sentiment I cut said “wild and sweet” but that last part didn’t really apply. If you look closely you can see the lion’s intent stare. He is looking right at Lakshman. 

I added a wood veneer circle with the cork date on it so you kind know to open it. 


I typed out the journaling and added a pull tab to it so I could tuck it behind the photos.  I used the digital files from Kelly Purkey and changed list to say lion. 

It's kind of like a real hidden pages book.  The insert slides in and out on a little track. 


I also snuck an extra picture behind there too. 




Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are just a little bit wild too but maybe not this much! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...