Saturday, December 2, 2017

December Daily 2017 | Day One

This is my fifth year doing a December Daily album, which means I started before Lakshman and when Nandini was just a tiny baby.  And yet, I still had so much trouble choosing a first story and getting started. 

I finally settled on two stories.  Terra Toys with Lakshman, and the pile of Black Friday boxes.

I used another digital file from Ali Edwards and created a mask for the photo.  I love the blurry stacks of books in the background. 

 The second story is short and sweet.  I printed out a 3x8 photo and added a bit of journaling on the side.


The full spread. I love starting with a big photo.  This weekend is full of activities so I'm not sure how I'm going to edit myself!


Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are magical and full of blessings!!!
XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your album each year, thank you for sharing!
    ~Theresa, Larkindesign

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...