Tuesday, June 14, 2011

my camera has a food setting...

Who knew?  Apparently "saturation will be rather high to make food look appetizing."  Except for that one time, I'm not really in the habit of photographing my meals, so I decided to try this setting* on the baby.  I mean, I thought that she already looked pretty appetizing already, but a little extra saturation never hurt anyone did it?  Well, she does tend to look pretty bright red in pictures if I do increase the saturation usually...but I digresss.






Yeah, I pretty much want to eat her up anyway.  I think she has to know how cute she is. 

*(In all honesty, I can't remember which photos were shot in which setting, but here they are anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...