Sunday, June 5, 2011

too young to make a party?

What do you get when you combine a translucent plastic cheese or boggle container, a bunch of markers, possibly a washcloth and a book stuffed inside, with a water bottle or marker and a band aid on top?




Why birthday cake of course!





Complete with a 'flame' to blow out after singing.




{Unfortunately, Avi could not get blow out the candle, because he's 'too young', as he solemnly informed me.  "Oh no, Avi too young, can't do it!"  Seriously, I have no idea where that came from but I still love it.  Ha!}


Just add a few toys and random pieces of paper wrapped in tissue paper that you find in mommy's room and a hat maybe and you have a full party!   I don't know why I never thought of this, the boy is like a mini-MacGyver.  Who is also a party planner, apparently.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...