Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Project Life - June 2011


I don't always get a great picture everyday, but I try!

Saturday, June 11: We took our little Texans to the Science Museum to see the Texas exhibit and learn a little more about the Alamo, Davy Crockett and Austin.  I think Davy Crockett is my favorite because of that Disney song.  Sadly the exhibit did not mention that he killed him a bear when he was only three.  Also missing was Santa Ana's wooden leg.



I love this saying on one of Texas's old flags.

I saw this on pinterest and thought it was hilarious.  I showed it to Avi and he just didn't get it.




Monday, June 13: Nandini on her playmate, checking out the 'other baby' in the mirror.

Tuesday, June 14:  Avinash and Nandini chilling on the patio.  I love how Nandini is always staring at her big brother.

Friday, June 17~ Braved the heat and took the babies to the splash park at Discovery Green. 



 
Sunday, June 19~ Happy Father's Day!  Ryan got some really gorgeous cards from Tiny Prints and a couple of macaroni frames from Arts&Crafts at the library.



Monday, June 20~ Nandini loves playing on the mat even more.  I'm so amazed when she shakes the rattle, grabs the elephant and twirls the parrot.  So happy that she likes playing with toys now!  It is such a relief to have something else to entertain her.



Tuesday, June 21: First day of summer!  Took Avinash and Nandini to the park again for a playdate with some friends.

These two are so precious together!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Your children are so beautiful! That last pic cracks me up. ;)
    Thanks for linking me up to that "Winter Is Coming..." blog. TOO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...