Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Catching up.

Well, I finally took Nandini to the doctor for her six month visit and shots.  Poor baby hated that last part of course.  But she was totally fascinated by the doctor.  She stared at him for a full five minutes without blinking, he was just like, wha??  She is growing well.  She weighs 13.1 pounds (10%-ile) and is 25 inches tall (25%-ile), and her head is like 50%-ile.  I know that people love to brag about how big their kid's head is, but honestly it doesn't mean much.  I just hope that she doesn't end up with like a really giant head and a very tiny body.  haha.  Actually Ryan said that.  We probably shouldn't make fun of her as much as we do...


I got all of my MckMama prints, and I am loving them.  Now I just have to pick a favorite and get it on a canvas.  And then hang said canvas up somewhere.  Ay, it's a multi-step process which is why it won't happen for a very long time...

Things have been super hectic otherwise.  Still trying to figure out our childcare situation so I'm taking more time off right now.  I have been working a lot on party stuff for Avinash and Garima's shower.  Lots of paper cutting and folding and gluing.  Hope that it comes together well.  I still have lots more stuff to buy, mostly drinks and candy.  I'm thinking of getting limcas again, we'll see.  Glad we got to fit in a weekend trip to Orlando last week, but it was tiring.  Ana starts chemo on Thursday and I'm really worried about her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...