Monday, October 17, 2011

starting points on my disney album

I never got around to scrapping my Disney photos from earlier this year.  And the task of editing and choosing which photos to print from our most recent trip was feeling to daunting, so I finally dug out my old photos and got to work.  I have been keeping my pages fairly simple and just trying to put together as many memories as I can.



I borrowed this starting point from Shimelle for this page.  I used SC patterned paper too for the base.  I used a watermark stamp on the yellow cardstock and added a square of crate paper.  The last pp kind of got lost in favor of the butterflies.


I used two different thickers for the title because I'm addicted to thickers and love to mix and match them.  I restrained myself from using a third as well.  Most of this was done with new SC kit as well.

1 comment:

  1. aaaah those butterflies... I'am waiting for them to reach my home.. Kind of getting worried too :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...