And, it has added a lot of fun to our Friday nights. Let's face it, when we don't know what to do in the evenings more often than not we end up at Target. The shopkick app also has this really cool feature where you scan different products to earn more kicks (points). I supppose you could just look for these items while you browsed the store normally. Of course, we decided to turn it into a scavenger hunt instead. We each get a cart and take one kid, then race around the store looking for stuff. The kids love it almost as much as we do. I'm proud to say that I am totally winning in overall number of kicks at this point too, ha. This is a total win-win situation for me, because my husband is always eager to go to Target with me now too!
Here are my tips to earn free gift cards fast:
- Open the app when you walk into Target, Old Navy, Best Buy, Macys, American Eagle
- shopkicks for walk ins are the highest I've seen so far, this is a great week to sign up and start using
- (this has sometimes worked for us standing outside a store after it is closed too)
- check the store for coupons once you enter too, I usually can get a buy one get one free drink at the Target Starbucks
- Scan products for kicks at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Best Buy ... also makes a great scavenger hunt
- Link your credit card for kicks with purchases at Old Navy, Toys R Us, Gap, Barnes&Nobles, Disney Store
- kicks are usually given for each $50 or $75 spent, so break up larger Christmas purchases into separate transactions to get the most kicks
- Scan the look books in the app for bonus kicks and to unlock more kicks when you walk into a store (I did this tonight for all the look books and got over 100 kicks easily)
- Check the bonus board for combinations of scanned items that get you extra kicks when all three things are scanned
- Invite friends to join for a referral bonus in matching kicks
- Check out the Black Friday deals there to plan your shopping strategy
- Sign up with my invitation link and get a new user bonus of 50 to 100 kicks!