Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Project Life - Boo! Eek! Yikes!


I am still catching up a bit, so here is my halloween week spread.  I had a lot of fun pictures to include this week.  And, lots of fun orange Halloween-themed cards and stickers to add as well. 


Unfortunately I only have this one picture as well.  The rest were eaten up by my memory card and the album itself is back in Texas (where I am not right now).  I will have to upload the rest later, but figured I might as well try to stay on track.  In addition to the core kit I used lots of Elle's Studio Spooky Tales and October Afternoon's Witch Hazel, both of which are 30% now at 2peas. 

[ETA: I'm back! Here is the rest]




Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving week!  I will be back shortly to share my favorite app for Black Friday ;) 

Let me know if you have any questions. Linked up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday. The PL kit I am using is the Clementine kit, with multi-pack page protectors, and grid journaling cards. Thank you so much to everyone in this wonderful community. I love all the feedback and looking at everything people do each week. It definitely keeps me motivated. Also, please include a link to your projects below so we can check them out too!

10 comments:

  1. What a fun and festive page! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Halloween photos! I love OA's Witch Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute this page is, love how filled up and orange looking it is. My favorite is that your in the picture with each of them, LOOOOVE THAT!! Can't wait to see the rest and sorry about the memory card.

    I read the app post above too. WOW!! That is awesome to get all these points and earn free things. Everyone loves Target!! How fun to make it a game with you and hubby, LOVE THIS!!

    Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy the day with your loved ones! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project life filled with journalling it will be a fantastic record to look back on and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love to see your layouts -- such fun and color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout. That flour picture is just so cute. Can't wait to see the rest of your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable! I LOVE project life books...maybe one day! Wonderfully fun pics! - Just love 'em! Can't wait to see the rest!
    -Jazz
    alittledabofglue.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute embellishments! Love all those fun photos, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...